At FCP, we take our commitment to sustainability seriously and contribute in our own way to protect the environment and promote a greener planet.
Some of our best practices in environmental sustainability are as follows:
- To save on water consumption, lime water from SembCorp, a water treatment company at Qidfa, Fujairah is collected and recycled for production of paver.
- Iron dust is collected from a local company to be used as raw material in the production of interlock.
- The water used for curing some variety of blocks is reused in the kerbstone cutting machine to reduce the friction on the blade during the process.
- We have planted trees around the FCP premises for dust suppression. The ablution water collected from the FCP staff accommodation is recycled and continuously supplied via drip irrigation to the trees.
- To conserve energy, we have replaced all the lights in our offices and factories with LED.
- Window air conditioners at the factory are replaced with split units.
- Recycled paper is used for office stationery.